Check out our first week of Summer Camp!
Training for highly-skilled Union craftspeople begins with apprenticeship programs that combine classroom and on-the-job training. Apprenticeship programs span 4 - 6 years and 85% of the trades require an admissions test. Plus, customized training for specific industries and processes keep Union tradespeople up to speed on new developments and procedures in their industry.
UPCC members spend over half a million dollars annually on training for all trades plus additional funding for:
- Confined Space training
- Mandatory & Voluntary Drug Testing
- Bureau of Apprenticeship Training & Recognized Apprenticeship Programs
- Ongoing Journeymen Upgrade Classes
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid Instruction
- Welding Certifications
- HAZMAT (sub part R training)